→ How do I change Region?
→ How can I change Region after HQ Level 5?
→ How often do new Regions open?
→ How can I change in-game avatar?
→ Whats the best troop type for gathering?
→ How can I contact Customer Services?
– In-Game, using the small “Help & Support” board near your Headquarters.
– Email, using the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facebook, Using the ‘Send Message’ option at the top of the ZDAY Facebook Page
→ When do higher level Threats appear?
→ When do higher level Invader Bases appear?
– Threat Lv.12 = Invader Base Lv.12
– Threat Lv.15 = Invader Base Lv.15
– Threat Lv.18 = Invader Base Lv.18
– Threat Lv.21 = Invader Base Lv.21
– Threat Lv.24 = Invader Base Lv.24
– Threat Lv.27 = Invader Base Lv.27
– Threat Lv.30 = Invader Base Lv.30
– Threat Lv.33 = Invader Base Lv.33
Level 33 Invader Bases are currently the highest available.
→ What are the 9 step for Shooting Gallery?
– Step 1: 1 Gallery Coin
– Step 2: 2 Gallery Coins
– Step 3: 3 Gallery Coins
– Step 4: 6 Gallery Coins
– Step 5: 10 Gallery Coins
– Step 6: 19 Gallery Coins
– Step 7: 34 Gallery Coins
– Step 8: 61 Gallery Coins
– Step 9: 110 Gallery Coins
– Total: 246 Gallery Coins
→ What are the 9 step for Psychic Moonstone Board?
– Step 1: Free
– Step 2: 1 Moonstone
– Step 3: 2 Moonstones
– Step 4: 4 Moonstones
– Step 5: 8 Moonstones
– Step 6: 16 Moonstones
– Step 7: 32 Moonstones
– Step 8: 64 Moonstones
– Step 9: 128 Moonstones
– Total: 255 Moonstones
→ How can I take over my alliance from an Inactive Leader?
→ How many members can an Alliance have?
→ How do I trade with Alliance Members?
→ What can I trade with Alliance Members?
→ I recently joined an Alliance and I cannot do Assault Outpost. Howcome?
→ We have inactive members in the alliance, we want to move them. How do we do this?
→ What Alliance Level is needed to unlock the Assault Outpost?
→ Can you skip Assault Outpost Levels?
→ How do I claim weekly donation rewards?
→ How do I increase my March Capacity?
→ How do I increase my Rally Capacity?
→ How can I speed up my Resource Gathering Speed?
→ How can I speed up my Construction Time?
→ How can I speed up my Research Time?
→ How can I speed up my Troop Training Time?
→ How do I unlock the 1 Day Treasury Scheme?
→ How do I increase the amount of troops I can train at one time?
The Bastion Questions (RvR)
→ What is the Bastion?
→ How often are Region Wars?
→ Can I pass the President Title to another player?
→ What does protected status mean?
→ What does Challenge status mean?
→ During Region wars, How can I claim the Bastion
→ What is the Yellow/Gold Shield on the Bastion during RvR?
Should you lose control of another Regions Bastion, the golden/yellow shield will be removed from your home regions Bastion and be open to attack from any invaders
→ How often is the Gold Event?
→ What is the order of Gold Event?
– Monday: Gather Stage
– Tuesday: Upgrade/Research Stage
– Wednesday: Psychic or Threat Kill Stage
– Thursday: Troop Training Stage
– Friday – Kill Stage (3 Days)
→ How often do top up events happen?
→ What is the Leviathan?
→ How often does the Supersoldier Arena happen?
→ When are the Supersoldier Arena rewards given out?
→ What is the Invader Raid?
→ Are their differtent types of Invader Raid Waves?
– Waves 1-6 will attack all player bases
– Wave 7 will attack a set amount of players as a “Rally Wave”. These waves have increased amounts of incoming invaders.
– Waves 8 &amb; 9 will attack all player bases
– Wave 10 will attack the Alliance Headquarters Only. Players should garrison the Headquarters with the player who has the largest Rally Capacity garrisoning the Headquarters first.
– Waves 11 – 13 will attack player bases
– Wave 14 is another rally wave like Wave 7 and attacks specific people. Reinforce the targets.
– Waves 15 &amb; 16 will attack player bases.
– Wave 17 is the final rally wave. Will target specific people, reinforce them!
– Wave 18 &amb; 19 – will attack all players
– Wave 20 will attack the Alliance Headquarters only! Garrison the Headquarters.
The event will be over after all 20 waves or after every player has failed to defend twice. Which ever comes first.
→ Will I be able to use a shield for Invader Raid?
→ How can I increase my chances of Survival in the Invader Raid?
→ What can I do with left over Equipment Fragments?
→ How can I get Gift Envelopes?
→ How can I get Rare Materials?
Player vs Player Questions
→ How can I see how many troops other people have?
→ If my troops are attacked why gathering, are they wounded or killed?
→ How long does a players Headquarters burn for after an attack?
→ What is The Generals Backup after you get attacked?
→ How often can I get The Generals Backup?